News headlines about Grupo Televisa SAB (NYSE:TV) have trended somewhat positive recently, Accern Sentiment Analysis reports. The research group identifies negative and positive news coverage by analyzing more than 20 million blog and news sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Grupo Televisa SAB earned a media sentiment score of 0.13 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned media headlines about the company an impact score of 44.6626345329243 out of 100, meaning that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the immediate future.
These are some of the media headlines that may have effected Accern’s scoring:
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Announces the Filing of a Class Action Against Grupo Televisa, S.A.B. and Certain Officers – TV (finance.yahoo.com)
- TV SHAREHOLDER ALERT: The Law Offices of Vincent Wong Notifies Investors of an Investigation Involving Possible Securities Fraud Violations by the Board of Directors of Grupo Televisa, S.A.B. (finance.yahoo.com)
- TELEVISA INVESTOR ALERT: Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP Encourages Investo – KSWO 7News | Breaking News, Weather and Sports (kswo.com)
- Univision to Search for New CEO, Cut Costs After Scrapping IPO (msn.com)
- TELEVISA INVESTOR ALERT: Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $100,000 Investing In Grupo Televisa S.A.B. To Contact The Firm (finance.yahoo.com)
A number of research firms have issued reports on TV. ValuEngine cut Grupo Televisa SAB from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating in a research report on Thursday, March 1st. JPMorgan Chase & Co. raised Grupo Televisa SAB from a “neutral” rating to an “overweight” rating and set a $23.00 price objective on the stock in a research note on Friday, December 15th. Citigroup raised Grupo Televisa SAB from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating in a research note on Monday, December 4th. HSBC upgraded Grupo Televisa SAB from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating in a report on Monday, December 4th. Finally, UBS Group upgraded Grupo Televisa SAB from a “market perform” rating to an “outperform” rating in a report on Thursday, November 30th. Two investment analysts have rated the stock with a sell rating, five have assigned a hold rating and three have given a buy rating to the stock. Grupo Televisa SAB has an average rating of “Hold” and a consensus target price of $26.00.
COPYRIGHT VIOLATION NOTICE: This article was reported by Sports Perspectives and is owned by of Sports Perspectives. If you are viewing this article on another website, it was stolen and republished in violation of U.S. & international copyright & trademark legislation. The legal version of this article can be accessed at https://sportsperspectives.com/2018/03/11/grupo-televisa-sab-tv-getting-somewhat-positive-media-coverage-study-shows.html.
About Grupo Televisa SAB
Grupo Televisa, SAB. is a media company in the international entertainment business. The Company operates in four business segments: Content, Sky, Telecommunications, and Other Businesses. It operates four broadcast channels in Mexico City and has affiliated stations throughout the country. It produces pay-television channels with national and international feeds, throughout Latin America, the United States, Canada, Europe and Asia Pacific.
Receive News & Ratings for Grupo Televisa SAB Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Grupo Televisa SAB and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.