Melon (CURRENCY:MLN) traded up 2.5% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on March 11th. During the last seven days, Melon has traded 25.5% lower against the US dollar. One Melon token can currently be bought for approximately $90.73 or 0.00954131 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoDerivatives, Kraken, Liqui and Bittrex. Melon has a market cap of $54.38 million and approximately $332,522.00 worth of Melon was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00008729 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $91.01 or 0.00957068 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003201 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.39 or 0.00014629 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 11.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0384 or 0.00000404 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010495 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 11.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.85 or 0.00040500 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $8.29 or 0.00087217 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.62 or 0.00174788 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Melon protocol is a blockchain protocol for digital asset management on the Ethereum platform. It enables participants to set up, manage and invest in digital asset management strategies in an open, competitive and decentralised manner. The usage token is called Melon token MLN and is a core component of the Melon project. It is designed to enjoy a “usage right” to the Melon protocol. To use the Melon protocol one has to use MLN token. This “usage fee” will most likely be imposed on trading. “
Melon Token Trading
Melon can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoDerivatives, Bittrex, Livecoin, Liqui and Kraken. It is not presently possible to purchase Melon directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Melon must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Melon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Melon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Melon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.