Mercury (CURRENCY:MER) traded up 7.4% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on March 11th. During the last seven days, Mercury has traded down 27.2% against the dollar. Mercury has a market cap of $25.35 million and approximately $443,360.00 worth of Mercury was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Mercury token can currently be bought for about $0.25 or 0.00002641 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittrex, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Upbit and Tidex.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00008679 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 10% higher against the dollar and now trades at $92.21 or 0.00960668 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003171 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00014575 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 12.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0386 or 0.00000402 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010414 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 14% against the dollar and now trades at $3.89 or 0.00040483 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 11.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.33 or 0.00086822 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.61 or 0.00173031 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Mercury is a crypto asset issued on the Waves Platform blockchain. MER is a provenance token, allowing cross-chain time-stamping from the permissioned Jupiter blockchain to Waves, allowing Jupiter blockhashes to be time-stamped on the Waves blockchain by including them on Waves transactions (using Mercury to pay transaction fees). “
Mercury Token Trading
Mercury can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Waves Decentralized Exchange, Upbit, Tidex and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to purchase Mercury directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mercury must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Mercury using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Mercury Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mercury and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.