Rise (CURRENCY:RISE) traded up 9.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on March 11th. One Rise coin can now be bought for approximately $0.39 or 0.00004032 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit, LiteBit.eu and Bittrex. Rise has a total market capitalization of $46.91 million and $273.00 worth of Rise was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Rise has traded 14.9% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.17 or 0.00064592 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.28 or 0.00034361 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 13.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00006839 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 19.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0690 or 0.00000723 BTC.
- Blockpool (BPL) traded 11.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002774 BTC.
- Bitcoin White (BTW) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001139 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0855 or 0.00000894 BTC.
- Growers International (GRWI) traded up 14.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00018699 BTC.
Rise Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “RISE is a Dapp and Smart Contract creation and deployment user-friendly platform based on Lisk, and created to reinforce programming langueage diversity and security. Rise allows developers to use any programming language to create dapps as well as the creation of sidechains for specific decentralized applications, so that users don't have to download the whole Blockchain to use an app built on RISE. “
Buying and Selling Rise
Rise can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, LiteBit.eu and YoBit. It is not presently possible to purchase Rise directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rise must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Rise using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Rise Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rise and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.