WaBi (CURRENCY:WABI) traded up 6.9% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on March 11th. In the last seven days, WaBi has traded down 29.4% against the dollar. WaBi has a total market cap of $45.74 million and approximately $1.44 million worth of WaBi was traded on exchanges in the last day. One WaBi token can now be bought for approximately $1.01 or 0.00010610 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance and EtherDelta.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00008787 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $90.33 or 0.00956967 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003202 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.39 or 0.00014757 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 10.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0385 or 0.00000407 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010579 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.80 or 0.00040243 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $8.27 or 0.00087570 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $16.62 or 0.00176029 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “WaBi is an Ethereum-based platform supporting Walimai's anti-counterfeit system. The Walimai anti-counterfeit labels link digital and physical assets through RFID Radio-frequency identification with anti-copy functionality. Consumers can authenticate the product through their phone app and are able to purchase products protected by Walimai technology with WABI. User are also rewarded with WABI tokens for for using the Walimai safe channel. WABI is an Ethereum-based ERC 20 token used in the Walimai safe channel. “
WaBi Token Trading
WaBi can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta and Binance. It is not presently possible to buy WaBi directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire WaBi must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy WaBi using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for WaBi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WaBi and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.