ZCoin (CURRENCY:XZC) traded 6.9% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on March 11th. One ZCoin coin can currently be bought for $43.66 or 0.00456046 BTC on popular exchanges including BX Thailand, Bitcoin Indonesia, CoinExchange and Binance. ZCoin has a total market capitalization of $187.06 million and approximately $807,080.00 worth of ZCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, ZCoin has traded 21.1% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9,625.90 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $723.11 or 0.07553470 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 12.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,128.31 or 0.11786200 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $189.01 or 0.01974340 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $284.33 or 0.02970060 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $21.63 or 0.00225926 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $11.65 or 0.00121695 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $84.51 or 0.00882780 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $310.96 or 0.03248230 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ZCoin is a Proof of Work cryptocurrency using the Lyra2 hashing algorithm. It is an implementation of the Zerocoin protocol (http://zerocoin.org) guaranteeing true financial anonymity using ZK-Snarks. Zero-Knowledge proofs allows one to show ownership of a Zcoin coin without having to reveal which coin one owns. Recently, the Zcoin protocol was found to have a typographic bug that costed the network roughly $400k. This bug, however, did not compromise the anonimity features of Zcoin. “
Buying and Selling ZCoin
ZCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, BX Thailand, Bitcoin Indonesia, AEX, Binance, TDAX, CoinExchange, Cryptopia and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to purchase ZCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ZCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.