AsiaCoin (CURRENCY:AC) traded 39.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on March 12th. One AsiaCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0097 or 0.00000107 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. AsiaCoin has a market capitalization of $13.21 million and $33,884.00 worth of AsiaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, AsiaCoin has traded 65.4% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $180.27 or 0.01985620 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0371 or 0.00000409 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003925 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00005249 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00007513 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.63 or 0.00017927 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $84.34 or 0.00928996 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.44 or 0.00026917 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002367 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Asia Coin is a Scrypt Coin with a very brief PoW phase of two weeks or 20,000 blocks. The PoW phase is scheduled to produce 40% of the hard capped limit of 360 million. The PoS phase is set for ten years with first year stake interest set at a high 100% – whcih subsequently drops to 2%. Block time is 60 seconds, difficulty retargets every block and there was no premine. “
AsiaCoin Coin Trading
AsiaCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase AsiaCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade AsiaCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase AsiaCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AsiaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AsiaCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.