Breakout (CURRENCY:BRK) traded 2.4% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on March 12th. Breakout has a market cap of $5.08 million and approximately $15,295.00 worth of Breakout was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Breakout has traded down 21.7% against the US dollar. One Breakout coin can currently be purchased for about $0.27 or 0.00002765 BTC on popular exchanges including LiteBit.eu and Bittrex.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.95 or 0.00040238 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $89.71 or 0.00912225 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded up 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00010886 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.03 or 0.00030841 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded down 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002809 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ParkByte (PKB) traded up 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00006462 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.50 or 0.00015202 BTC.
Breakout Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Breakout Chain is Multicurrency Blockchain based platform. Breakout Chain allows the issuance of colored coins, pegged currencies and the deployment of smart contracts Break Chain's main currency is BreakCoin (BRK), which can also be used to gamble on the Breakout Gaming Platform. “
Breakout Coin Trading
Breakout can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and LiteBit.eu. It is not presently possible to buy Breakout directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Breakout must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Breakout using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Breakout Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Breakout and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.