DubaiCoin (CURRENCY:DBIX) traded down 8.5% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. In the last week, DubaiCoin has traded 30.7% lower against the dollar. DubaiCoin has a market capitalization of $9.40 million and $83,266.00 worth of DubaiCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One DubaiCoin coin can currently be bought for $4.24 or 0.00047151 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, HitBTC and Cryptopia.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Lisk (LSK) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $14.08 or 0.00156624 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.32 or 0.00203694 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.50 or 0.00061218 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001716 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $11.68 or 0.00129889 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $24.65 or 0.00274117 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016391 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0547 or 0.00000608 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001141 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003232 BTC.
DubaiCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “BIX is an advanced version of DubaiCoin with improved security and greater efficiency to support money transfers and global payments, along with fueling the Arabian Chain platform. It's a Proof of Work cryptocurrency based on the Dagger-Hashimoto algorithm. “
DubaiCoin Coin Trading
DubaiCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, HitBTC and Livecoin. It is not presently possible to purchase DubaiCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DubaiCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase DubaiCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DubaiCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DubaiCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.