Edgeless (CURRENCY:EDG) traded down 2.6% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on March 12th. One Edgeless token can now be bought for $0.81 or 0.00009006 BTC on major exchanges including CryptoDerivatives, HitBTC, Coinrail and Liqui. During the last seven days, Edgeless has traded 16.1% lower against the US dollar. Edgeless has a market cap of $66.40 million and $809,354.00 worth of Edgeless was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008758 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $84.55 or 0.00940804 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003215 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00014609 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0353 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011123 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.99 or 0.00044348 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.95 or 0.00088474 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $17.10 or 0.00190322 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Edgeless is an equity-based token that represents ownership in the profits of the Edgless casino, a decentralized online gaming platform based on Ethereum smart contracts that offers users a low to non-existent edge in games. “
Buying and Selling Edgeless
Edgeless can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, EtherDelta, Coinrail, CryptoDerivatives, Tidex, Liqui and Bittrex. It is not possible to buy Edgeless directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Edgeless must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Edgeless using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Edgeless Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Edgeless and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.