Energycoin (CURRENCY:ENRG) traded down 8% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. In the last seven days, Energycoin has traded down 26.9% against the U.S. dollar. One Energycoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.12 or 0.00001300 BTC on popular exchanges. Energycoin has a total market cap of $14.22 million and approximately $5,386.00 worth of Energycoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.67 or 0.00274475 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016391 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001123 BTC.
- TransferCoin (TX) traded down 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.73 or 0.00019160 BTC.
- HyperStake (HYP) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000066 BTC.
- Breakout Stake (BRX) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00010852 BTC.
Energycoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “EnergyCoin (ENRG) is a pure PoS scrypt altcoin with an initial distribution of 110000000 coins going to the 2000 members of the community. The PoS annualised rates drop by 2% per year from 10% to 2% in year 5 – thereafter at year six there is a fixed interest rate of 1% per annum. There is a thirty second block time and a difficulty retargetting each block. “
Energycoin Coin Trading
Energycoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is not possible to buy Energycoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Energycoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Energycoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Energycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Energycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.