Incent (CURRENCY:INCNT) traded up 16% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on March 11th. One Incent token can now be purchased for $0.31 or 0.00003286 BTC on major exchanges including Tidex, Waves Decentralized Exchange, OpenLedger DEX and Bittrex. Incent has a total market cap of $14.23 million and approximately $94,608.00 worth of Incent was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Incent has traded down 18.1% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00008635 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $89.92 or 0.00955352 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003178 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00014394 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0375 or 0.00000398 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010657 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 9.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.80 or 0.00040384 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.18 or 0.00086923 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.22 or 0.00172361 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Incent is a crypto asset issued on the Waves blockchain. It to provides mechants with a universal currency of reward for loyalty points. Incent is based on the premise that restricting customers' options as a way to ensure repeat business is a faulty method. Instead, Incent provides a reward that is universal and ensures that customers return to get more of these rewards. “
Incent Token Trading
Incent can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Waves Decentralized Exchange, OpenLedger DEX, Livecoin, Tidex, Liqui and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to purchase Incent directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Incent must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Incent using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Incent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Incent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.