Lisk (CURRENCY:LSK) traded 4.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on March 12th. Lisk has a market capitalization of $1.46 billion and $21.30 million worth of Lisk was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Lisk coin can now be purchased for $14.24 or 0.00154887 BTC on popular exchanges including Abucoins, Gate.io, Livecoin and YoBit. During the last seven days, Lisk has traded 22.3% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.38 or 0.00199907 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.62 or 0.00061166 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001698 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $12.01 or 0.00130667 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $25.06 or 0.00272637 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016391 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0564 or 0.00000613 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001139 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003236 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.10 or 0.00055460 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Lisk is a crypto-currency and decentralized application platform. As a crypto-currency, much like Bitcoin and other alternatives, it provides a decentralized payment system and digital money network. The network itself, operates using a highly efficient Delegated-Proof-of-Stake (DPoS) consensus model, that is secured by 101 democratically elected delegates. The Lisk decentralized application platform, it's most powerful component, allows the deployment, distribution and monetisation of decentralized applications and custom blockchains (sidechains) onto the Lisk blockchain. The inflation rate is 5 LISK per block, which gets lowered by 1 every year until it reaches a stable block reward of 1 LISK per block. Lisk partnered with Microsoft to integrate Lisk into its Azure Blockchain as a Service (BaaS) program — meaning developers worldwide can develop, test, and deploy Lisk blockchain applications using Microsoft's Azure cloud computing platform and infrastructure. “
Lisk Coin Trading
Lisk can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Binance, CoolCoin, Upbit, Abucoins, BitGrail, Gate.io, Exrates, ChaoEX, YoBit, BitBay, COSS, Bittrex, Poloniex, Bit-Z, LiteBit.eu, Livecoin, Coinroom and CoinEgg. It is not currently possible to buy Lisk directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Lisk must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Lisk using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Lisk Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lisk and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.