Particl (CURRENCY:PART) traded 11.1% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. In the last week, Particl has traded 42% lower against the US dollar. Particl has a market capitalization of $170.79 million and $458,415.00 worth of Particl was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Particl coin can now be purchased for about $19.19 or 0.00209292 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, LiteBit.eu and Bit-Z.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Wagerr (WGR) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002977 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0958 or 0.00001044 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded 12.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.73 or 0.00018793 BTC.
- Creatio (XCRE) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Fazzcoin (FAZZ) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0399 or 0.00000434 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Particl is a blockchain-based eCommerce platform, allowing customers and merchants to be directl connected on a peer-to-peer network with reliable privacy features. Users can buy or sell anything, similar to eBay, Etsy or Amazon, except that all the transaction data, payments and conversations happen over a self-governed, distributed network instead of a central server. Transactions within the network are conducted in PART, the native cryptocurrency in the Particl PoS blockchain. “
Particl Coin Trading
Particl can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Bittrex and Bit-Z. It is not presently possible to buy Particl directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Particl must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Particl using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Particl Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Particl and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.