Social (CURRENCY:SCL) traded 1.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on March 12th. Social has a market capitalization of $7.96 million and $5,622.00 worth of Social was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Social token can now be purchased for $0.48 or 0.00004426 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange, EtherDelta, Mercatox and YoBit. During the last seven days, Social has traded 12.2% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00008482 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $91.39 or 0.00931094 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003175 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00014217 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0390 or 0.00000398 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010208 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 15.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.24 or 0.00043172 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.48 or 0.00086390 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.60 or 0.00169093 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Nexus is a social network. All data and uploads will exist on the blockchain instead of centralized servers. Nexus is a platform that allows users to communicate with friends and family while providing security and privacy. By decentralizing and encrypting all data and uploads, Nexus hopes to eliminate all invasion of privacy that large corporations are currently performing. End-to-end message encryption ensures only the user and the person communicating with the user, can read what is sent, and nobody in between, not even Nexus. The network will contain its very own native cryptocurrency to be used for all purchases, called Social. SCL can be used to buy goods and services from other users, purchase ad spaces from the integrated ad platform, donate to crowd funding campaigns, and much more. “
Social Token Trading
Social can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, HitBTC, CoinExchange, EtherDelta, Mercatox and YoBit. It is not possible to buy Social directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Social must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Social using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Social Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Social and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.