SolarCoin (CURRENCY:SLR) traded 2.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on March 12th. In the last seven days, SolarCoin has traded 30.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. One SolarCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.39 or 0.00004400 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Livecoin, Bleutrade and CoinExchange. SolarCoin has a total market capitalization of $16.44 million and approximately $54,988.00 worth of SolarCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $177.54 or 0.01992300 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0360 or 0.00000404 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003926 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 14% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00005148 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00007598 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.61 or 0.00018021 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.40 or 0.00026908 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002307 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded 13.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00020598 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “SolarCoin (SOLAR) is a coin to increase the adoption and reward photovoltaic power production. The coin is a scrypt Proof of Work crypto currency with a block time of 60 seconds. The initial 100 block reward halves every year and the difficulty adjusts every 1440 blocks. There is 140 character transaction messaging. “
SolarCoin Coin Trading
SolarCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Lykke Exchange, Livecoin, CoinExchange, Bittrex and Bleutrade. It is not possible to purchase SolarCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SolarCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SolarCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SolarCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SolarCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.