Torcoin (CURRENCY:TOR) traded up 5.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on March 12th. Over the last seven days, Torcoin has traded 26.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. Torcoin has a total market cap of $43,108.00 and approximately $55.00 worth of Torcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Torcoin coin can now be purchased for $0.14 or 0.00001401 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $543.75 or 0.05554420 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001603 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.72 or 0.00017540 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded down 34.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000260 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded 18.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00020414 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded up 30% against the dollar and now trades at $1.61 or 0.00016480 BTC.
- InflationCoin (IFLT) traded 15.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- InsaneCoin (INSN) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0729 or 0.00000750 BTC.
- GoldBlocks (GB) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0358 or 0.00000368 BTC.
Torcoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “TorCoin is an X11 Proof of Work and Proof of Stake hybrid alternative crypto currency that intends to provide anonymously located web pages through a decentralised masternode network. The block time is 60 seconds and the Proof of Work phase ends after 7 dasy wherebya Proof of Stake phase takes place with an annualised rate of 10%. “
Torcoin Coin Trading
Torcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is not currently possible to buy Torcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Torcoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Torcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Torcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Torcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.