ALIS (CURRENCY:ALIS) traded 0.8% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on March 13th. Over the last week, ALIS has traded down 15.7% against the US dollar. One ALIS token can currently be purchased for about $0.36 or 0.00004001 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange, YoBit, EtherDelta and Cryptopia. ALIS has a market capitalization of $13.85 million and $39,027.00 worth of ALIS was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00008685 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $83.59 or 0.00926127 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003198 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00014419 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 10% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0350 or 0.00000388 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011093 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.09 or 0.00045317 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $7.98 or 0.00088373 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $18.00 or 0.00199419 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ALIS is a social media platform specialized for the Japanese market. It is inspired by Steemit and has a similar rewards system. The ALIS ecosystem is powered by an Ethereum token, ALIS. Content creators are rewarded with for their work according to its rating. “
Buying and Selling ALIS
ALIS can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, YoBit, Cryptopia and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to purchase ALIS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ALIS must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ALIS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ALIS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ALIS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.