BitBean (CURRENCY:BITB) traded 1.5% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on March 13th. One BitBean coin can currently be purchased for $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Bleutrade, Cryptopia and Bittrex. BitBean has a total market capitalization of $58.75 million and $1.98 million worth of BitBean was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, BitBean has traded up 39.7% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Emercoin (EMC) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.66 or 0.00040962 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $85.11 or 0.00952639 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded down 24.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00010973 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003300 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded 11.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.65 or 0.00029596 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded down 15.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002706 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ParkByte (PKB) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00006523 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded up 58.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.36 or 0.00026360 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “BitBean is another alternative crypto currency. Its Proof of Stake is different from other coins. In addition to only giving all coins that have over 6 hours age only 6 hours of age in the PoS calculations, the blocks which are found are static blocks similar to PoW. Each PoS block is 1000 coins. “
BitBean Coin Trading
BitBean can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bleutrade, YoBit, Cryptopia, Bittrex and CoinExchange. It is not currently possible to purchase BitBean directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitBean must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BitBean using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitBean Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitBean and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.