Bitcoin Lightning (CURRENCY:BLT) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on March 13th. One Bitcoin Lightning coin can currently be purchased for $3.05 or 0.00030803 BTC on popular exchanges including Liqui, BTCC, YoBit and BL3P. In the last week, Bitcoin Lightning has traded down 31.7% against the U.S. dollar. Bitcoin Lightning has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and $0.00 worth of Bitcoin Lightning was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008620 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $84.09 or 0.00919515 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003169 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00014391 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0354 or 0.00000387 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010942 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.11 or 0.00044906 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.06 or 0.00088175 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 12.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.55 or 0.00202883 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Bitcoin Lightning Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Bloom is a decentralized credit protocol that aims to address the existing limitations of the actual credit scoring system. The Bloom protocol will use the Ethereum blockchain to provide a novel approach to the credit risk assessment allowing both traditional fiat lenders and digital asset lenders to issues compliant loans on the blockchain while providing lower fees and improve borrower experience at the credit issuance process. The Bloom platform will feature a BloomID (a global secure identity, allowing lenders to offer compliant loans globally), BloomIQ (a system for reporting and trackingcurrent and historical debt obligations that are tied to a user’s BloomID), and BloomScore (a metric of consumers’ creditworthiness). Bloom token (BLT) is an ERC-20 token that will be used to participate in evaluating user identities and creditworthiness. Furthermore, it will give users voting rights on future developments on the Bloom credit scoring system. “
Bitcoin Lightning Coin Trading
Bitcoin Lightning can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BtcTrade.im, Korbit, Bit-Z, CoinsBank, Bitonic, BX Thailand, Coinsquare, Livecoin, Poloniex, Bitbank, Kraken, BitMEX, Bitcoin Indonesia, AEX, TOPBTC, CEX.IO, EXX, Gatecoin, Bitstamp, Huobi, Gate.io, Paribu, AidosMarket, Zaif, Foxbit, LakeBTC, BL3P, Coinfloor, Bitso, xBTCe, Upbit, BTCBOX, ZB.COM, RightBTC, CoinEgg, BitBay, Luno, Coinone, Allcoin, YoBit, Kucoin, Gemini, CoinFalcon, bitFlyer, WEX, Binance, Bibox, Fisco, Exmo, Bittrex, Bitfinex, OKEx, Tidex, ACX, Coinrail, BitGrail, GetBTC, Bithumb, BCC Exchange, Negocie Coins, Lbank, CoolCoin, itBit, GOPAX, BTCC, Quoine, OEX, HitBTC, QuadrigaCX, Cryptopia, Liqui, BTC Markets and GDAX. It is not currently possible to purchase Bitcoin Lightning directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Lightning must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitcoin Lightning using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Lightning Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Lightning and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.