Bytecent (CURRENCY:BYC) traded down 5.6% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on March 13th. Bytecent has a total market capitalization of $1.45 million and approximately $12,424.00 worth of Bytecent was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Bytecent has traded down 34.2% against the US dollar. One Bytecent coin can now be bought for approximately $0.71 or 0.00007892 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0463 or 0.00000512 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001144 BTC.
- Nimiq (NET) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.44 or 0.00026997 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002465 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0959 or 0.00001061 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.28 or 0.00014131 BTC.
- Woodcoin (LOG) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001750 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0136 or 0.00000150 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “There have been hundreds of digital currencies that have launched worldwide, and more than ninety-eight percent of the digital currencies launched have failed for one reason or another. The Bytecent project was conceived to bring sanity back to an industry that has drifted away from the core principles set forth with the original Bitcoin project. Bytecent is not just another digital currency in a sea of many; it is a philosophy born out of necessity. The goal of this project is to reinvent digital currencies from the manner that wallets are distributed and installed, to the method that coins are earned and spent. Bytecent is the first user-friendly digital currency designed from the ground up to be as easy as sending an email. If you can point and click a mouse, you can use Bytecent. Bytecent is the first user-friendly digital currency designed from the ground up to be as easy as sending an email. If you can point and click a mouse, you can use Bytecent. Unlike with other digital currencies, Bytecent does not require any special hardware or configurations to mine. Simply download the software, install it, and begin mining today! “Mining” is lingo for discovering new Bytecent, similar to panning for gold. In actuality, mining is simply the process used to verify Bytecent transactions on the network.There are approximately 1440 coins generated per day, so finding new Bytecent can take a few hours or a few days depending on the speed of your computer. Mining Bytecent is fun and allows anyone with no mining experience or technical knowhow to begin mining immediately! Similar to conventional currencies, Bytecent is a currency that can be used to buy goods and services. You can offer your goods or services in return for payment in Bytecent. “
Bytecent Coin Trading
Bytecent can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is not currently possible to purchase Bytecent directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bytecent must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bytecent using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bytecent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bytecent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.