Datum (CURRENCY:DAT) traded 1.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on March 13th. One Datum token can currently be bought for $0.0341 or 0.00000376 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including AEX, EtherDelta, OKEx and Huobi. Datum has a market capitalization of $28.39 million and $1.63 million worth of Datum was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Datum has traded down 21.9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008609 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $83.00 or 0.00909427 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003143 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00014340 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0356 or 0.00000390 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010961 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.33 or 0.00047491 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 30.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.42 or 0.00114157 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 17.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.49 or 0.00213505 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Datum Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Datum network will provide a way to monetize data, enabling anyone to buy or sell stored information while enforcing data usage rules set by the owner of the data at hand. The Datum network allows anyone to store structured data in a decentralized manner, through the use of smart contract technology. Datum (DAT) is an Ethereum-based utility token that will allow users to buy and sell data. The Datum token can also be exchanged for certain privileges on the Datum network, like the ability to participate in the data market and register as the storage node. “
Datum Token Trading
Datum can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, EtherDelta, Huobi, AEX and COSS. It is not presently possible to buy Datum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Datum must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Datum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Datum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Datum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.