ERC20 (CURRENCY:ERC20) traded 19.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on March 13th. One ERC20 token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX and EtherDelta. In the last seven days, ERC20 has traded 15.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. ERC20 has a market capitalization of $655,445.00 and approximately $9,679.00 worth of ERC20 was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00008664 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $82.64 or 0.00918730 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003166 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00014454 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0348 or 0.00000387 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011132 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.08 or 0.00045308 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 22.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.88 or 0.00109817 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 21.8% against the dollar and now trades at $19.32 or 0.00214780 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
ERC20 Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “ERC20 Index is a tokenized index of cryptocurrency which tracks and invests in the 20-top ERC20 tokens. Weekly, profits are distributed in Ether between the top-20 holders of a ERC20 token. “
ERC20 Token Trading
ERC20 can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta and IDEX. It is not currently possible to buy ERC20 directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ERC20 must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ERC20 using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ERC20 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ERC20 and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.