ExclusiveCoin (CURRENCY:EXCL) traded 0.5% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on March 13th. One ExclusiveCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $1.28 or 0.00013999 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Upbit, OpenLedger DEX and CoinExchange. During the last seven days, ExclusiveCoin has traded down 10.5% against the US dollar. ExclusiveCoin has a market cap of $5.73 million and $229,507.00 worth of ExclusiveCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $491.40 or 0.05395210 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004337 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001493 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.60 or 0.00017600 BTC.
- ColossusCoinXT (COLX) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0225 or 0.00000247 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00019739 BTC.
- Creditbit (CRB) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002862 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00013489 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Exclusive coin is a pure Proof of Stake alternative cryptocurrency. “
Buying and Selling ExclusiveCoin
ExclusiveCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX, CoinExchange, Upbit and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to buy ExclusiveCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ExclusiveCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ExclusiveCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ExclusiveCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ExclusiveCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.