GUESS (CURRENCY:GUESS) traded 4.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on March 13th. Over the last seven days, GUESS has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. One GUESS token can currently be purchased for about $0.18 or 0.00001598 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Stocks.Exchange and YoBit. GUESS has a market capitalization of $0.00 and $21,179.00 worth of GUESS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00008578 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $82.91 or 0.00907619 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003125 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00014291 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0353 or 0.00000386 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010959 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.15 or 0.00045438 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 25% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.89 or 0.00108249 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $18.91 or 0.00207035 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
GUESS Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Peerguess is a cryptocurrency price ticker app designed to predict price movements in Bitcoin in the next 24h. It allows users to guess future prices to earn gems, learn about community tendencies and have access to the sophisticated data to improve their intuition. The aforementioned Gems can be converted to GUESS, an Ethereum-based token that acts the main currency in the platform allowing users to access aditional features. “
GUESS Token Trading
GUESS can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Stocks.Exchange. It is not possible to buy GUESS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade GUESS must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy GUESS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GUESS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GUESS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.