Hedge (CURRENCY:HDG) traded 9.2% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on March 13th. Hedge has a total market cap of $13.35 million and approximately $613.00 worth of Hedge was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Hedge has traded down 9.1% against the US dollar. One Hedge token can currently be purchased for $3.60 or 0.00039095 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, HitBTC and YoBit.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008599 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $83.86 or 0.00911653 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003177 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00014318 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0359 or 0.00000390 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010863 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.35 or 0.00047330 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 23.8% against the dollar and now trades at $10.00 or 0.00108672 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 11.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.14 or 0.00208028 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Hedge Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Hedge platform provides users with hedge intruments designed for the cryptocurrency market. crowdsale supporters, technology evangelists, and crypto investors to manage their portfolios according to preferred risk exposure. The HDG is an Ethereum-based token that is used to pay fees within the platform. This token runs on a buy-back program. “
Hedge Token Trading
Hedge can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, HitBTC and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to buy Hedge directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hedge must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Hedge using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Hedge Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hedge and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.