MobileGo (CURRENCY:MGO) traded 3.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on March 12th. Over the last seven days, MobileGo has traded 15.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. One MobileGo token can now be bought for approximately $0.47 or 0.00005066 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Gatecoin, HitBTC, Tidex and Liqui. MobileGo has a total market capitalization of $46.25 million and approximately $193,427.00 worth of MobileGo was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008607 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $88.29 or 0.00948162 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003169 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00014346 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0366 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010733 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.13 or 0.00044374 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $8.20 or 0.00088094 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 17.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.15 or 0.00205680 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “MobileGo is a dual-blockchain token that will “gamify” the GameCredits Mobile Store which currently has over 300 games from 150 different developers. The MobileGo token will be the first dual-blockchain asset ever issued, as users will be able to transfer it seamlessly between the Ethereum and Waves blockchain. This is achieved by using locked wallets and smart contracts. MGO will be used to implement decentralized features on the GameCredits Moblie platform through Ethereum and Waves. “
MobileGo Token Trading
MobileGo can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinrail, Tidex, HitBTC, Waves Decentralized Exchange, EtherDelta, Gatecoin, Liqui, Livecoin and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to buy MobileGo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MobileGo must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy MobileGo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MobileGo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MobileGo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.