ParkByte (CURRENCY:PKB) traded down 0.9% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on March 13th. One ParkByte coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.59 or 0.00006405 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex and YoBit. ParkByte has a total market cap of $2.82 million and approximately $9,118.00 worth of ParkByte was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, ParkByte has traded 20.8% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.64 or 0.00039335 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $83.79 or 0.00906653 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00011144 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.72 or 0.00029398 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003001 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002653 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded down 31.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00021593 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “A crypto currency aiming to become the de facto method of payment for the parking industry. A SHA256 coin operating on proof of work and proof of stake with a coin cap of 25 million. The idea of this coin is to lay the foundations to give car park operators the platform to integrate with cryptocurrencies with ease. They see Bitcoin as the tool that is trying to revolutionize the Financial Industry and that it shouldn't stop there. There are many other industry's worldwide that could benefit from its technology. ParkByte will be therefore specifically targeted at laying the foundations for processing parking transactions. Currently Parking can be paid via many methods but there is not yet a crypto related method. “
Buying and Selling ParkByte
ParkByte can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to purchase ParkByte directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ParkByte must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ParkByte using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ParkByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ParkByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.