Pepe Cash (CURRENCY:PEPECASH) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on March 13th. Over the last week, Pepe Cash has traded down 19.8% against the dollar. Pepe Cash has a market cap of $27.54 million and approximately $73,000.00 worth of Pepe Cash was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Pepe Cash token can now be bought for about $0.0392 or 0.00000427 BTC on major exchanges including Zaif, Tux Exchange and Counterparty DEX.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008575 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $83.29 or 0.00906752 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003125 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00014259 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0361 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010927 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.36 or 0.00047428 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 29.5% against the dollar and now trades at $10.35 or 0.00112643 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 16.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.48 or 0.00212016 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Pepe Cash Token Profile
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Pepe Cash is /r/pepetraders. The official website for Pepe Cash is rarepepedirectory.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “Pepe Cash is a Counterparty asset issued on the Bitcoin Blockchain created to facilitate the buying/selling of rare pepe cards. Pepe Cash is also used to submit pepe cards to the rare pepe directory. After being approved to enter the directory, the pepe cards appear in the Rare Pepe Wallet and can be bought or sold. “
Buying and Selling Pepe Cash
Pepe Cash can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Zaif, Tux Exchange and Counterparty DEX. It is not possible to buy Pepe Cash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pepe Cash must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Pepe Cash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pepe Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pepe Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.