Power Ledger (CURRENCY:POWR) traded up 1.5% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on March 13th. Power Ledger has a market cap of $156.48 million and $6.36 million worth of Power Ledger was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Power Ledger token can currently be bought for approximately $0.43 or 0.00004676 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, EtherDelta, Kucoin and TDAX. During the last seven days, Power Ledger has traded 20.3% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00008536 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $83.28 or 0.00905617 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003117 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00014232 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0355 or 0.00000386 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00010942 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.19 or 0.00045585 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 25.8% against the dollar and now trades at $10.05 or 0.00109250 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 22.8% against the dollar and now trades at $19.44 or 0.00211434 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Power Ledger Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Power Ledger is a decentralized energy exchange platform. It incorporates energy applications, such as a P2P energy trading application that allows businesses to host trading on the platform. This technology enables the sale of surplus renewable energy generated at residential and commercial developments (including multi-unit/multi-tenanted) connected to existing electricity distribution networks, or within micro-grids. POWR is an Ethereum-based token that fuels the Power Ledger Ecosystem. POWR tokens serve as access permisson tokens, allowing the Application Hosts and their consumers to gain access to the P2P trading features and other Power Ledger applications. To synchronize the ecosystem globally and create cross-market electricity compatibility, a second token, Sparkz, is used in Power Ledger's ecosystem transactions. Applications Hosts may convert their POWR tokens to Sparks when the ecosystem has been accessed. “
Power Ledger Token Trading
Power Ledger can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Gate.io, TDAX, Kucoin, Cryptopia, Bittrex and EtherDelta. It is not possible to purchase Power Ledger directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Power Ledger must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Power Ledger using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Power Ledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Power Ledger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.