SIBCoin (CURRENCY:SIB) traded 2.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on March 13th. In the last week, SIBCoin has traded 22.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. SIBCoin has a total market capitalization of $28.98 million and $132,449.00 worth of SIBCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One SIBCoin coin can currently be bought for $1.76 or 0.00019192 BTC on major exchanges including BTC-Alpha, Livecoin, Cryptopia and Bittrex.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9,222.25 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $690.29 or 0.07536570 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $1,071.59 or 0.11699600 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $175.80 or 0.01919420 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $250.57 or 0.02735710 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.97 or 0.00218044 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.92 or 0.00119230 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $79.08 or 0.00863444 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $284.42 or 0.03105250 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “SibCoin is the cryptocurrency designed for the Siberian Community. It provides fast, anonymous and cheap transactions. “
Buying and Selling SIBCoin
SIBCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC-Alpha, YoBit, Cryptopia, Bittrex, Livecoin and C-CEX. It is not possible to buy SIBCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SIBCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SIBCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SIBCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SIBCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.