TransferCoin (CURRENCY:TX) traded 1.4% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on March 13th. TransferCoin has a total market capitalization of $11.29 million and approximately $558,989.00 worth of TransferCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, TransferCoin has traded down 7.3% against the US dollar. One TransferCoin coin can now be bought for $1.77 or 0.00019081 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Bittrex, Cryptopia and Livecoin.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.46 or 0.00263547 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016391 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001116 BTC.
- Energycoin (ENRG) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001246 BTC.
- HyperStake (HYP) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- Breakout Stake (BRX) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00010422 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Transfer is a new cryptocurrency that will feature a uniquely implemented and decentralized p2p anonymization feature via Proof of Stake protocol extensions. Their decentralized network aims to be a fungible and untraceable digital medium of exchange. Transactions are lightning-fast at just 60 seconds confirmation time.Their main goal is availability on all possible devices and using all kinds of Internet services. Such as email, sms, social networks. Latest Updates Cross-Send was done completely custom by infernoman. (Cross-Send allows you to spend Transfercoin where Bitcoin is accepted.)MAC Wallet Trading. Transfercoin is the first to do this.Full implementation of secp256k1 for ecdsa sig's.Dark features working based off of dash 0.12.0. (Stealth addresses, Darksend,Encrypted Messaging, Masternodes)Staking and Masternodes in the same wallet. (If your running a masternode in your wallet) Masternodes and Staking in an Android Wallet.”
Buying and Selling TransferCoin
TransferCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Livecoin, Bittrex and YoBit. It is not currently possible to buy TransferCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TransferCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy TransferCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TransferCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TransferCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.