Unitus (CURRENCY:UIS) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on March 13th. Unitus has a total market capitalization of $1.56 million and approximately $1,462.00 worth of Unitus was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Unitus coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0333 or 0.00000359 BTC on exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. Over the last week, Unitus has traded down 4.8% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9,293.35 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $700.69 or 0.07567300 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1,056.40 or 0.11408800 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $177.32 or 0.01915000 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $250.36 or 0.02703820 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $20.15 or 0.00217625 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $11.04 or 0.00119175 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $79.89 or 0.00862824 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $287.35 or 0.03103330 BTC.
Unitus Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Unitus allows users to mine via the algorithm of their choice. The website however has not been working for some time. “
Buying and Selling Unitus
Unitus can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase Unitus directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Unitus must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Unitus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Unitus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Unitus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.