VeriCoin (CURRENCY:VRC) traded 8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on March 13th. In the last week, VeriCoin has traded 27.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. VeriCoin has a market capitalization of $23.48 million and $575,100.00 worth of VeriCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One VeriCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.76 or 0.00008516 BTC on popular exchanges including Poloniex, Bittrex, CoinEgg and Livecoin.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- SaluS (SLS) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $85.18 or 0.00946022 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded down 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004800 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 12% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002030 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0562 or 0.00000624 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $8.73 or 0.00097002 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 12.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.70 or 0.00029985 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003879 BTC.
- RussiaCoin (RC) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00007585 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “VRC is designed to reduce the PoW phase and enter PoS phase quickly. With a steady block reward and block time of sixty seconds, the PoW phase is designed to finish after the first few weeks of launch – 10/05/2014. The PoS interest rate is dynamic and depends on how much the coin is held and staked in the PoS. The dynamic interest rate is pegged at a sensible level of between 0-3% roughly. The PoS interest is gained through transaction fees which are also distributed to the Vericoin fund – to aid in development and promotion of the currency. There was no premine. “
Buying and Selling VeriCoin
VeriCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bleutrade, CoinEgg, Poloniex, Livecoin and Bittrex. It is not possible to buy VeriCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire VeriCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy VeriCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for VeriCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VeriCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.