VeriumReserve (CURRENCY:VRM) traded 7.9% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on March 13th. VeriumReserve has a total market capitalization of $5.40 million and $38,212.00 worth of VeriumReserve was traded on exchanges in the last day. One VeriumReserve coin can currently be purchased for approximately $3.52 or 0.00038809 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex, Cryptopia and Livecoin. Over the last week, VeriumReserve has traded down 28% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $176.17 or 0.01922340 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0371 or 0.00000405 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00003996 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00005141 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00007203 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 10% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.51 or 0.00016600 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $85.15 or 0.00935001 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.65 or 0.00029090 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002477 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Verium is a cryptocurrency created by the developers of Vericoin. Together, these two coins (Verium and Vericoin) create a “system” in which Vericoin acts as currency, due to its cheap transaction fees and faster block times, while Verium acts as a store of value due to its higher fees and slower blocktimes that dis-incentivize spending. Verium uses the Proof of Work Time consensus protocol that has variable block times to increases blockchain performance and security. PoWT also allows mining to be GPU and ASIC resistant. “
Buying and Selling VeriumReserve
VeriumReserve can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Cryptopia and Livecoin. It is not possible to purchase VeriumReserve directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade VeriumReserve must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase VeriumReserve using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for VeriumReserve Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VeriumReserve and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.