adbank (CURRENCY:ADB) traded 1.7% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on March 14th. adbank has a market cap of $4.61 million and $14,391.00 worth of adbank was traded on exchanges in the last day. One adbank token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0119 or 0.00000137 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, EtherDelta and IDEX. Over the last seven days, adbank has traded down 21.3% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008569 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003143 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $77.16 or 0.00886287 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00013772 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011502 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000383 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.21 or 0.00048347 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.54 or 0.00109549 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $16.90 or 0.00194090 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Adbank is an online ad platform built on the Ethereum blockchain. The platform will leverage the blockchain and AI technologies to remove the costly middlemen and also mitigate the $50 billion problems of ad fraud. By using the Adbank platform, publishers will be able to get paid for their content while charging advertisers less and creating a transparent ecosystem that benefits all key stakeholders in the industry. Existing ad platforms will be able to access anti-fraud AI tools through Adbank’s API, which will be powered with ADB tokens. “
Buying and Selling adbank
adbank can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, IDEX and EtherDelta. It is not possible to buy adbank directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire adbank must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy adbank using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for adbank Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for adbank and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.