ALIS (CURRENCY:ALIS) traded down 10.8% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on March 14th. ALIS has a market capitalization of $12.45 million and $15,601.00 worth of ALIS was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ALIS token can now be purchased for approximately $0.32 or 0.00003711 BTC on exchanges including YoBit, Cryptopia, EtherDelta and CoinExchange. During the last week, ALIS has traded 16.3% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008569 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003143 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $77.16 or 0.00886287 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00013772 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011502 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000383 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.21 or 0.00048347 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.54 or 0.00109549 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $16.90 or 0.00194090 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
ALIS Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “ALIS is a social media platform specialized for the Japanese market. It is inspired by Steemit and has a similar rewards system. The ALIS ecosystem is powered by an Ethereum token, ALIS. Content creators are rewarded with for their work according to its rating. “
ALIS Token Trading
ALIS can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, YoBit, Cryptopia and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to buy ALIS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ALIS must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ALIS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ALIS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ALIS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.