BitBay (CURRENCY:BAY) traded down 11.6% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on March 14th. Over the last seven days, BitBay has traded 18.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. BitBay has a market capitalization of $50.52 million and $306,094.00 worth of BitBay was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BitBay coin can now be purchased for $0.0500 or 0.00000610 BTC on exchanges including C-CEX, Bittrex and Cryptopia.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.24 or 0.00197506 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 12.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003120 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded down 15.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.97 or 0.00048403 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00006197 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMS) traded down 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0616 or 0.00000754 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 14.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000408 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- CybCSec (XCS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000031 BTC.
BitBay Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “BitBay is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency with a 1% APY in staking rewards. BitBay provides many additional tools like smart-contract capabilities, an in-wallet decentralized e-commerce platform, “Pay-to-Email” transactions, asset pegging and more. “
Buying and Selling BitBay
BitBay can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX, Bittrex and Cryptopia. It is not possible to purchase BitBay directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitBay must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BitBay using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitBay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitBay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.