Bodhi (CURRENCY:BOT) traded down 26.7% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on March 14th. Over the last week, Bodhi has traded down 24.7% against the dollar. Bodhi has a market capitalization of $11.69 million and approximately $1.05 million worth of Bodhi was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bodhi token can now be bought for $0.29 or 0.00003685 BTC on popular exchanges including Allcoin, Lbank, Gate.io and EXX.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 17.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00008277 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 20% against the dollar and now trades at $67.66 or 0.00852362 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 21.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002901 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 20% against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00013605 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012653 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 17.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0297 or 0.00000374 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 20.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.59 or 0.00045215 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 15.9% against the dollar and now trades at $8.66 or 0.00109066 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 19.9% against the dollar and now trades at $15.26 or 0.00192242 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ArkDAO is a decentalized application built on Ethereum where users can list newly created cryptocurrencies for a 1 ETH antispam fee, and where the community can easy find them in real time manually, or via smart contract. ARK is the first Collaborative Market – A group of microeconomical actors joining together to offer a service to the public, all ruled by a trustless smart contract. When someone lists a new coin, the fee will be paid to one of the BOT holders. A trustless multiplexer pointer then redirects the next user to another bot randomly, until all the all BOTs have received been “used” and the cycle restarts. “
Bodhi Token Trading
Bodhi can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EXX, Allcoin, Gate.io, BigONE and Lbank. It is not presently possible to buy Bodhi directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bodhi must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bodhi using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bodhi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bodhi and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.