Cobinhood (CURRENCY:COB) traded down 19.1% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on March 14th. Over the last week, Cobinhood has traded down 36.2% against the US dollar. One Cobinhood token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0874 or 0.00001068 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cobinhood, EtherDelta and Mercatox. Cobinhood has a market cap of $31.32 million and approximately $156,341.00 worth of Cobinhood was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00008640 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $72.52 or 0.00882612 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003052 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00013847 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012203 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 13% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0310 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.89 or 0.00047351 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 13% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.85 or 0.00107661 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 19.3% against the dollar and now trades at $15.59 or 0.00189720 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Cobinhood Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Cobinhood is a cryptocurrency exchange platform that features zero transaction fees and zero cut on margin funding interest earnings. It provides cryptocurrency trading, margin trading/funding, futures trading, and ICO Underwriting Services. It guarantees 100% reserve for cryptocurrency deposit. Furthermore, its ability to process millions of orders per second has rendered it as a cryptocurrency exchange that is capable of conducting high frequency trading. “
Buying and Selling Cobinhood
Cobinhood can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cobinhood, EtherDelta and Mercatox. It is not currently possible to buy Cobinhood directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cobinhood must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Cobinhood using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cobinhood Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cobinhood and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.