Credits (CURRENCY:CS) traded down 6.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on March 14th. One Credits token can now be bought for about $0.52 or 0.00006219 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including ForkDelta, IDEX and Tidex. In the last week, Credits has traded 26% lower against the U.S. dollar. Credits has a market capitalization of $70.63 million and approximately $1.76 million worth of Credits was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.48 or 0.00065778 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded down 14.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.89 or 0.00034676 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 18.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001301 BTC.
- Bitcoin White (BTW) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001139 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0764 or 0.00000918 BTC.
Credits Token Profile
Credits Token Trading
Credits can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, IDEX and ForkDelta. It is not currently possible to purchase Credits directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Credits must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Credits using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Credits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Credits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.