Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for Dril-Quip (NYSE: DRQ):
- 3/8/2018 – Dril-Quip was given a new $40.00 price target on by analysts at Piper Jaffray Companies. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 3/1/2018 – Dril-Quip was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 2/28/2018 – Dril-Quip was given a new $49.00 price target on by analysts at Barclays PLC. They now have an “equal weight” rating on the stock.
- 2/26/2018 – Dril-Quip was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “We view Dril-Quip as an attractive long-term investment based on its highly engineered offshore drilling and production equipment for deepwater severe-service applications and harsh environmental conditions. The company managed to beat the Zacks Consensus Estimate in three of the last four quarters, the average positive earnings surprise being 300.5%. The equipment supplier is also in excellent financial health with a sustainable free cash flow. Dril-Quip’s technically differentiated products and best-in-class margins make it an attractive investment. However, Dril-Quip’s price chart shows that it has lagged the industry over the last one year. The company’s price chart has declined by 30.7% in comparison the industry has moved down by 24.1%.”
- 2/23/2018 – Dril-Quip was given a new $55.00 price target on by analysts at B. Riley. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 2/22/2018 – Dril-Quip had its “equal weight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Capital One Financial Corp..
- 1/26/2018 – Dril-Quip was upgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a “d+” rating to a “c-” rating.
Shares of Dril-Quip, Inc. (DRQ) opened at $45.60 on Wednesday. The company has a market cap of $1,730.00, a PE ratio of -50.11 and a beta of 0.81. Dril-Quip, Inc. has a 1-year low of $35.85 and a 1-year high of $56.55.
Dril-Quip (NYSE:DRQ) last released its quarterly earnings data on Tuesday, February 27th. The oil and gas company reported $0.01 EPS for the quarter, missing the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $0.03 by ($0.02). Dril-Quip had a negative net margin of 22.10% and a positive return on equity of 0.56%. The business had revenue of $107.97 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $99.73 million. During the same quarter in the previous year, the company posted $0.23 EPS. The firm’s revenue was up 1.8% on a year-over-year basis. research analysts expect that Dril-Quip, Inc. will post 0.14 earnings per share for the current year.
Dril-Quip, Inc (Dril-Quip) designs, manufactures, sells and services engineered drilling and production equipment. The Company’s operations are organized into three geographic segments: Western Hemisphere, including North and South America, headquartered in Houston, Texas; Eastern Hemisphere, including Europe and Africa, headquartered in Aberdeen, Scotland, and Asia-Pacific, including the Pacific Rim, Southeast Asia, Australia, India and the Middle East, headquartered in Singapore.
Receive News & Ratings for Dril-Quip Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Dril-Quip Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.