Einsteinium (CURRENCY:EMC2) traded 65.5% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on March 14th. One Einsteinium coin can now be bought for about $0.37 or 0.00004272 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Poloniex and Cryptopia. Einsteinium has a market cap of $80.59 million and approximately $81.84 million worth of Einsteinium was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Einsteinium has traded up 39.1% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $167.39 or 0.01922070 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0343 or 0.00000394 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004091 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00005101 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00007465 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.47 or 0.00016929 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.53 or 0.00029100 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0883 or 0.00001016 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0988 or 0.00001137 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Einsteinium Foundation's goal is to raise capital for leading scientific research. EMC2 is a means for doing so and is built with the same idea in mind as TakeiCoin or OrbitCoin. A Scrypt coin using the Kimoto gravity well with a 50% block reduction and a 60 second block time. “
Einsteinium Coin Trading
Einsteinium can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Poloniex and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to buy Einsteinium directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Einsteinium must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Einsteinium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Einsteinium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Einsteinium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.