News coverage about Ekso Bionics (NASDAQ:EKSO) has been trending somewhat negative recently, according to Accern Sentiment. The research firm identifies positive and negative press coverage by reviewing more than twenty million news and blog sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Ekso Bionics earned a media sentiment score of -0.03 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave headlines about the company an impact score of 45.0549921819118 out of 100, meaning that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the near future.
These are some of the media stories that may have effected Accern’s rankings:
- Ekso Bionics’ (EKSO) CEO Jack Peurach on Q4 2017 Results – Earnings Call Transcript – Seeking Alpha (seekingalpha.com)
- Ekso Bionics Reports Fourth Quarter and Year End 2017 Results – GlobeNewswire (press release) (globenewswire.com)
- Ekso Bionics Reports Fourth Quarter and Year End 2017 Results … – GlobeNewswire (press release) (globenewswire.com)
- Robbins Arroyo LLP: Ekso Bionics Holdings, Inc. (EKSO) Misled … – Business Wire (press release) (businesswire.com)
- Ekso Bionics Reports Fourth Quarter and Year End 2017 Results Nasdaq:EKSO (menafn.com)
A number of research analysts have issued reports on the stock. Zacks Investment Research upgraded shares of Ekso Bionics from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating in a research report on Tuesday, January 9th. ValuEngine upgraded shares of Ekso Bionics from a “strong sell” rating to a “sell” rating in a research report on Friday, November 17th.
Ekso Bionics Company Profile
Ekso Bionics Holdings, Inc designs, develops, and sells exoskeletons for use in the healthcare, industrial, military, and consumer markets in North America, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. The company operates through Medical Devices, Industrial Sales, and Engineering Services segments. It primarily offers Ekso GT, a bionic suit that provides the ability to stand and walk over ground with a reciprocal gait using a cane, crutches, or a walker to individuals with spinal cord injuries, hemiplegia due to stroke, and lower limb paralysis or weakness.
Receive News & Ratings for Ekso Bionics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ekso Bionics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.