Energycoin (CURRENCY:ENRG) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on March 14th. Energycoin has a market cap of $12.80 million and $24,736.00 worth of Energycoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Energycoin has traded down 21.6% against the dollar. One Energycoin coin can now be purchased for $0.11 or 0.00001248 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016391 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $22.93 or 0.00271945 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0951 or 0.00001128 BTC.
- TransferCoin (TX) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.62 or 0.00019179 BTC.
- HyperStake (HYP) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000067 BTC.
- Breakout Stake (BRX) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00010283 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “EnergyCoin (ENRG) is a pure PoS scrypt altcoin with an initial distribution of 110000000 coins going to the 2000 members of the community. The PoS annualised rates drop by 2% per year from 10% to 2% in year 5 – thereafter at year six there is a fixed interest rate of 1% per annum. There is a thirty second block time and a difficulty retargetting each block. “
Buying and Selling Energycoin
Energycoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is not presently possible to purchase Energycoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Energycoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Energycoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Energycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Energycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.