GameCredits (CURRENCY:GAME) traded 5.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on March 14th. During the last seven days, GameCredits has traded 30.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. GameCredits has a market capitalization of $94.08 million and approximately $746,542.00 worth of GameCredits was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One GameCredits coin can currently be bought for $1.46 or 0.00016813 BTC on popular exchanges including Allcoin, YoBit, BitBay and OpenLedger DEX.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $166.72 or 0.01917400 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0343 or 0.00000394 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004089 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00005125 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00007498 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 70.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004417 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.53 or 0.00029121 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0880 or 0.00001012 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0967 or 0.00001112 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “GameCredits is a game driven Cryptocurrency, created to facilitate in-game transactions and monetization. “
Buying and Selling GameCredits
GameCredits can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Allcoin, Bit-Z, Cryptopia, Poloniex, HitBTC, CoinEgg, Bittrex, OpenLedger DEX, BitBay, Coinrail, Livecoin and YoBit. It is not currently possible to buy GameCredits directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GameCredits must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy GameCredits using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GameCredits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GameCredits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.