Hedge (CURRENCY:HDG) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on March 14th. One Hedge token can currently be purchased for approximately $3.40 or 0.00043295 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, EtherDelta and HitBTC. Hedge has a total market cap of $12.63 million and $86.00 worth of Hedge was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Hedge has traded 34.1% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 18% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00008286 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 20.8% against the dollar and now trades at $66.64 or 0.00847385 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 23.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002837 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 21.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00013480 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012688 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 19.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0290 or 0.00000368 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 22.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.50 or 0.00044493 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 16.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.65 or 0.00110006 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 20.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.00 or 0.00190740 BTC.
Hedge Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Hedge platform provides users with hedge intruments designed for the cryptocurrency market. crowdsale supporters, technology evangelists, and crypto investors to manage their portfolios according to preferred risk exposure. The HDG is an Ethereum-based token that is used to pay fees within the platform. This token runs on a buy-back program. “
Buying and Selling Hedge
Hedge can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, EtherDelta and HitBTC. It is not possible to purchase Hedge directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hedge must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Hedge using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Hedge Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hedge and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.