Hive (CURRENCY:HVN) traded 10.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on March 14th. During the last week, Hive has traded down 5.2% against the U.S. dollar. Hive has a total market cap of $48.61 million and $123,937.00 worth of Hive was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Hive token can now be bought for about $0.13 or 0.00001217 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, Livecoin and EtherDelta.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00008425 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 16% against the dollar and now trades at $70.61 or 0.00865226 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 16.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002973 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 15.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00013743 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012359 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 14.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0308 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 14.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.77 or 0.00046138 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 12.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.89 or 0.00108958 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 17.4% against the dollar and now trades at $15.87 or 0.00194432 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Hive Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Hive project aims to open up an entirely new market that provides liquidity to SMEs that are not able to get invoice factoring from traditional institutions. Through the use of the Ethereum blockchain, Hive serves as a decentralized data room for all invoices submitted assigns a unique fingerprint to every invoice issued by tokenizing invoices and publishing them on blockchain. This makes itpossible for businesses to automate their invoicing process and take advantage of factoring services. The HVN is an ERC20 token bult on Ethereum that grants its holder the right to claim right over invoices on the Hive platform and obtain credit scores for certain entities which have a sufficient financial track record on the Hive blockchain. “
Hive Token Trading
Hive can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, HitBTC and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to buy Hive directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Hive must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Hive using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Hive Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hive and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.