Linda (CURRENCY:LINDA) traded 19% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on March 14th. One Linda coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0010 or 0.00000012 BTC on major exchanges including CoinsMarkets, CoinExchange, C-CEX and Cryptopia. During the last seven days, Linda has traded 1.5% higher against the dollar. Linda has a total market capitalization of $8.21 million and $137,199.00 worth of Linda was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $72.41 or 0.00915285 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded down 21.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded down 24.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00007223 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded down 18.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00004139 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 18.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001912 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded down 19.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0471 or 0.00000595 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded down 19.7% against the dollar and now trades at $7.39 or 0.00093401 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded 17.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.19 or 0.00027702 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded 31.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003193 BTC.
- AudioCoin (ADC) traded down 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000066 BTC.
Linda Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Linda is a Proof of Work/Proof of Stake cryptocurrency featuring a masternode network that process almost-instant and private transactions. “
Linda Coin Trading
Linda can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, C-CEX, CoinsMarkets, YoBit, Cryptopia and Stocks.Exchange. It is not currently possible to purchase Linda directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Linda must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Linda using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Linda Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Linda and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.