Metal (CURRENCY:MTL) traded 2.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on March 14th. In the last week, Metal has traded down 19.3% against the U.S. dollar. Metal has a market cap of $88.30 million and $14.09 million worth of Metal was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Metal token can currently be purchased for $3.97 or 0.00045669 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, Huobi, Bittrex and EtherDelta.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008599 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003157 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $77.57 or 0.00892340 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00013832 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011505 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000384 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.12 or 0.00047338 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.70 or 0.00146070 BTC.
- ICON (ICX) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.61 or 0.00030009 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.54 or 0.00109801 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Metal is a blockchain-based system utilizing Proof-of-Processed-Payments to identify users, rewarding them for converting legacy fiat currency into cryptocurrency, acting as a bridge to the cryptocurrency world. Metal's system uses provable payments attached to verified identities to distribute currency. Anyone can participate to earn METAL as a reward for converting fiat to cryptocurrency. The Metal project aims to provide all of the financial services small to medium sized businesses (SMB) might need. The MTL token is the native currency within the Metal system and it's distributed through a Proof of Processed Payments (PoPP) in which users earn MTL for sending money or making purchases. “
Metal Token Trading
Metal can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Huobi, Binance, EtherDelta, Bittrex and Tidex. It is not currently possible to purchase Metal directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Metal must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Metal using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Metal Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Metal and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.